You have decided to become members of a safety compliance system! No matter which safety compliance system you chose, ISNetworld® (ISN®), Avetta, PEC Safety, BROWZ, Gold Shovel Standard, or Veriforce, you chose correctly. Most likely you chose the safety compliance system for one of two reasons: first, you were required to become members and become compliant in order to keep working for your client, or two, you are being proactive and preparing your company to qualify for work for a hiring client. Regardless of your intent, you are on the right path! And by now you probably figured out this is a big task for a busy individual like yourself. So, has the thought of hiring for compliance help crossed your mind? If so, you probably asked yourself where do I start and what do I look for in a consultant? Your time is precious you have a lot to complete and people to keep safe.
Your quick guide to hiring the right consultant for your compliance assistant the first time around is within your reach.
- Financially acceptable- be don’t break the bank! Be careful! There is a wide range of pricing for exactly the same compliance service. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Get several quotes from safety service compliance companies.
- Personal Experience- Find a compliance consultant who knows ISNetworld®, Avetta, PEC, BROWZ, Gold Shovel Standard, or Complyworks.
- Quick turnaround- safety compliance services who have streamlined their processes are going to provide you with a quick turnaround. So find one who can work with your needs.
- Get a contractual agreement – just as any legitimate business your safety compliance consultant should supply you with contract/Master Service Agreement.
- Communication- many safety service companies overlook this critical element. But in relation to the sensitivity involved in the ISNetworld®, Avetta, PEC Safety, BROWZ, Gold Shovel Standard, or Complyworks accounts, it is crucial to have your safety compliance consultant communicate with you and act in your best interest. A good safety compliance consultant will troubleshoot your lower grades on a periodical basis and stay in communication with you to commit to a game plan in increasing your grades.
Ultimately seek out a Safety compliance consultant that is on top of your accounts and available to your calls. They should be capable of assisting you in growing your business through your ISNetworld®, Avetta, PEC Safety, BROWZ, Gold Shovel Standard, or Complyworks.